| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3|
- I found this pin when looking for inspiration for what to pack for our upcoming Iceland trip. We leave on Saturday and I have been trying to figure out what to wear while we go hiking. I have this Patagonia quarter zip and I love how it looks with a flannel paired with it!
- Purses have always been my weakness and I’m definitely obsessed with this one! I love the color and the detailing. This the perfect cross body for spring & summer.
- I always have fun dressing up but sometimes I like nothing more than to be lazy and dress comfy. I liked this outfit because it would be easy to throw together and I wouldn’t feel like I’m dressed sloppy. I could see myself wearing this around the house or to run some errands.
| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3 |
- I love nothing more than a cute and comfy outfit! This casual outfit looks so cozy and perfect for fall! I’m not a huge pink person, but I like that this sweater is more of a soft pink.
- I love fall nail polish colors. This green color screams fall. Surprisingly with all of the nail polish I own, I don’t have a green like this!
- I really like emerald green tops. Unfortunately, I don’t have good luck finding emerald green clothes. I think I have one plain tee. The detailing really adds to this top. It could be easily dressed up or down!
-Michelle & Rachel
1) This outfit is adorable! I love the cream color of the dress paired with the wine colored scarf! This outfit looks perfect for fall!
2) One of my biggest obsessions in life is lipstick. I think that wearing lipstick is a fun way to really add to a look. Recently I have been very into liquid lipstick. So far I have only tried two brands, Kylie’s lip kits and ColourPop. I’ve heard a lot of positive feed back on Smashbox’s liquid lipstick and I want to try it. Have a favorite lipstick brand? Comment below and let me know!
3) This is great casual fall look. The grey sweater looks so cozy and I like it paired with this vest. Who else is counting down the days until they can finally wear fall clothes again?
1) I love the colors of this plaid shirt and think it works so well with the green utility vest. Yes, I still need to buy myself a utility vest for fall!
2) This lip color is so pretty! I’ve been meaning to try some of the liquid lipsticks from Color Pop since they’re so affordable. Plus I’ve heard really good things. I think this color would be perfect for fall and winter!
3) This Patagonia pull-over looks so warm and cozy. I love the color of it too! I could see myself wearing this a lot during the fall and winter months with leggings and jeggings.
Have a wonderful weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel
1) Love this! I think the pink pants are adorable, especially paired with that top. I also think the leaf necklace is very cute.
2) This outfit is so gorgeous! I love the red lace top with the black and white skirt. I have a black and white striped skirt, I need to get a red top to go with it now! The shoes area also amazing.
3) Simple dresses like this are my favorite. It’s fun to be able to have so many different ways you can accessorize them.
Make sure to follow us on Pinterest!
1. I’m in love with this anchor top! It’s perfect for the summer and it looks so cute paired with the pear necklace.Sarah Vickers has the best style, I love all her preppy outfits.
2. Since moving into Michelle’s place I have been in desperate need for a makeup organizer. I have been looking around at different ones but I can’t decide which one I want. Comment below if you know of a makeup organizer you recommend!
3. This is my favorite pin of the week. I’m just obsessed with this dress. It’s gorgeous and would be great for work. It would also be cute to wear with a black blazar.
- I love this floral romper! A lot of the rompers I have are more casual ones. I like that this one is dressier. It would be perfect for a night out.
- I’ve probably talked about it on here before, but I really want a green utility vest. I’m hoping I’ll get one this fall! I really like how simple, yet cute this outfit is. You really can style a green utility vest in so many ways!
- I’m seriously obsessed with these shoes!!! i love the color and style of them. I’ve been wanting some flat sandals with an ankle strap, but I absolutely love these ones. I like that the heel is chunky and not too high. Plus I really like the detail on the ankle strap! These could go with so many different outfits.
Make sure to head over to our Instagram @2classysisters and enter our giveaway!
-Rachel & Michelle