I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for spring to get here! I know a lot of you have already started your spring shopping. I’m just getting started though since winters in Minnesota last a long time (there’s still a lot of snow right now). Today, I’m going to share with you what’s all on my wish list this spring. I’m so excited to shop for some new spring clothes, shoes, and accessories! I’m sharing my wish list by categories to make things easier. Now let’s get into it!
Sometimes when you’re getting ready on those cold winter mornings all you want is a quick and easy outfit. Minnesota’s winter has been extra cold this year. That’s why I need to be prepared with winter staples.
Christmas is officially over, which is always super depressing to us. However, on the bright side, at least there are some amazing after Christmas sales going on right now! Plus you can get better use out of the gift cards you got for Christmas since you’ll be able to score better deals! We’re sharing some of the best sales below, as well as some of our favorites. To make your shopping easier, we’ve put the store names in alphabetical order and given you the details of the sale. To shop the sale, simply click the store name and you’ll be taken directly to the website! Happy shopping!
Since I’m big into running, I’m always looking for new workout clothes to try. In today’s blog post, I’m going to give you my honest review on a new brand that I stumbled across. I found out about Gymshark a few months ago through Instagram. A couple of the fitness accounts I follow, wear their products religiously when working out. I had gone back and forth about getting some to try out and finally broke down and got some! I bought three products from Gymshark. I got the high-waisted seamless cropped leggings in blueberry marl and black marl. I also bought the serene sports crop top in black. Now let’s get into the review. I’m going to give my thoughts on the price and quality, as well as my overall thoughts.
With Christmas just a little over a week away (how did that happen?!), it’s time to finish up your shopping! A lot of online retailers are having great sales, as well as free shipping with guaranteed delivery by Christmas. To help you navigate all of the stores with sales and/or free shipping, I’m rounding up the best sales with direct links to shop.
Today we’re celebrating our 3 year blogiversary! It’s crazy to think that it’s already been 3 years since we started 2 Classy Sisters. Time really does fly by ! We want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has followed us since the beginning, as well as to our new followers. A lot has changed with our blog over the years, but we are excited about how it’s all come together. We can’t wait to see how 2 Classy Sisters continues to grow over the next year!
Happy Cyber Monday! I’m rounding up the best sales, as well as my favorites for Cyber Monday. To make your shopping easier, I’ve organized this post alphabetically. This way you can easily find the specific retailer you’re looking for.
Click on any of the store names to go to their home page or click any of the images to be taken directly to that product!
I can’t believe that it’s already been almost two weeks since Michael and I got engaged! It’s already been a whirlwind of celebrating and planning. Now that the shock has started to wear off, I decided it’s time to share the proposal story with you!
We just got back from Iceland not that long ago and absolutely loved it! With Iceland being a hot destination right now we wanted to share with you a summertime packing list, along with some tips. In this post we broke down the packing list into four categories: clothing, outwear, footwear, and other gear to make things easier. The items we mention are things you’ll specifically want to bring to Iceland. We’re not touching on the basics that you pack for every trip, so make sure to remember those as well!
All my picks this week happen to do with my excitement for fall clothes!
- I never thought as myself as someone who would wear mustard but I have been adding a few pieces to my closet. I love how perfect this scarf pairs with this dress. Plus the booties are adorable!
- Periwinkle is usually more so Michelle’s color but I think this sweater is too cute! I’ll definitely be on the look out to buy somethings similar this fall.
- Love, love, love! This is my go to combination for fall. Sweater, jeggings, vest, and boot. You can’t go wrong with it!
- Now that we’re starting to get some cooler weather in Minnesota, I’m getting really excited for fall clothes. I love this whole look. I really like the colors of the scarf and how well the scarf goes with the olive green top.
- This is a super casual outfit. It’s definitely something you could find me wearing on the weekend or on a day where I just don’t have much going on and want to be comfortable, yet still look put together.
- I’ve noticed that tucking tops into jeans/pants has become a big trend. I’ve seen it more and more over the last few months when I scroll through Instagram and come across fashion bloggers’ posts. I haven’t tried this trend yet, but I do like the looks of it so I may have to get it a try and see how it looks on me!
Have any favorite pins this week? Share them below in the comments!
-Michelle & Rachel