| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3|
- I found this pin when looking for inspiration for what to pack for our upcoming Iceland trip. We leave on Saturday and I have been trying to figure out what to wear while we go hiking. I have this Patagonia quarter zip and I love how it looks with a flannel paired with it!
- Purses have always been my weakness and I’m definitely obsessed with this one! I love the color and the detailing. This the perfect cross body for spring & summer.
- I always have fun dressing up but sometimes I like nothing more than to be lazy and dress comfy. I liked this outfit because it would be easy to throw together and I wouldn’t feel like I’m dressed sloppy. I could see myself wearing this around the house or to run some errands.
| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3 |
- I love nothing more than a cute and comfy outfit! This casual outfit looks so cozy and perfect for fall! I’m not a huge pink person, but I like that this sweater is more of a soft pink.
- I love fall nail polish colors. This green color screams fall. Surprisingly with all of the nail polish I own, I don’t have a green like this!
- I really like emerald green tops. Unfortunately, I don’t have good luck finding emerald green clothes. I think I have one plain tee. The detailing really adds to this top. It could be easily dressed up or down!
-Michelle & Rachel
| J. Crew Factory Dress | Chanel Purse | Nordstrom Flats | Sisco + Berluti Bracelets |
Little black dresses are a necessity, but sometimes you need a little white dress in your life. Continue reading
We recently got back from a family vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We thought we would give you a glimpse into the outfits we wore while at the beach. Enjoy!
Rachel’s Outfit: J.Crew Factory Dress | Dry Goods Necklace
Michel’s Outfit: Lilly Pulitzer Dress | J. Crew Factory Earrings
| Red Dress Boutique Sweater | American Eagle Jeggings | Red Dress Boutique Necklace | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Hope’s Boutique Boots |
This cold shoulder sweater has become one of my favorites! I didn’t know how I felt about this trend when it first started but after getting my first cold shoulder sweater I’m in love! I feel they give it a little bit of a dressier feel than a normal sweater. For this looked I paired my sweater with my over the knee boots. I had been looking for over the knee beets for a while and am glad I finally found the perfect pair. I went with a flat bottom so they could go with more. This way I can wear them with a more casual look or with an outfit for going out.
| Patagonia Pullover | American Eagle Jeggings | J. Crew Factory Socks | L.L. Bean Boots |
This cute and comfy outfit is perfect for running errands or lounging around the house. When I’m in a hurry to get ready sometimes it’s easiest to throw on a pullover. With this quick outfit, I still feel put together without have to put a ton of time into my look. Plus I love Patagonia pullovers! You can score this one for 30% off! Right now Back County is doing their year-end sale which includes certain Patagonia items. I know I can never resist a good deal.
This year for Christmas, we spent the day with our immediate family at our parents’ house. We had a fun and relaxing day spent eating, opening presents, and just spending time together. One of our favorite things about Christmas now is seeing how excited our niece and nephew (who are 2 and 4) get about Christmas and opening presents! As far as our outfits went for Christmas this year, we ended up coordinating our outfits as you can see. Velvet is really in right now and Red Dress Boutique had pieces that were perfect for Christmas without being over the top. Our looks were completed with over the knee boots from Hope’s that came literally just in time for Christmas. We love that these boots don’t have a big heel like so many over the knee boots do. These boots are super comfortable and were also under $40! Check out the rest of our outfit details below:
| Red Dress Boutique Dress | J. Crew Necklace | Kate Spade Bracelet | Hope’s Boots |
| Red Dress Boutique Tunic | American Eagle Jeggings | Hope’s Boots | Dry Goods Necklace | Tory Burch Earrings |
-Michelle & Rachel
On Christmas Eve our family has a couple traditions that we do every year. We always attend a Christmas Eve church service, which is one of our favorite church services of the year. After we get back from church, we eat a simple meal together that doesn’t require too much prep (lately it’s been lasagna-yum), and then we watch A Christmas Story. We love these simple traditions because we get to spend them with our family, which is one of the best things about the holiday season! Here’s our looks from Christmas Eve:
| Express Top | J. Crew Factory Skirt | Target Tights | Express Wedges | Dior Purse | J. Crew Factory Bracelet |
I always look forward to picking out the perfect outfit for Christmas Eve. I wanted this year to tie in Christmas colors so I went with a red portofino shirt from Express. If you haven’t ever gotten a portofino shirt before I definitely recommend them. They are great for so many occasions. Plus right now is a great time to buy them because Express is 50% off everything! I knew I wanted to wear a skirt with this shirt so I decided on my herringbone skirt from J. Crew. Since I was going to church and wanted to be dressier I decided to break out my classic black Dior purse.
Enter a caption
| Red Dress Boutique dress | Express Tights | Express booties | J. Crew Factory necklace | Tory Burch earrings |
I ordered this dress recently from Red Dress Boutique and got it just in time to wear it on Christmas Eve. I really love the dusty plum color of it! I don’t have any clothing items that are this color, and I really like how this color looks with my skin and hair. I decided to wear this J. Crew Factory statement necklace with it, along with booties to make this look dressier. I love that this dress can be dressed up or down, depending on what kind of look your going for!
Stay tuned for our Christmas day outfit of the day post coming up in a few days!
-Michelle & Rachel