1) Love this! I think the pink pants are adorable, especially paired with that top. I also think the leaf necklace is very cute.
2) This outfit is so gorgeous! I love the red lace top with the black and white skirt. I have a black and white striped skirt, I need to get a red top to go with it now! The shoes area also amazing.
3) Simple dresses like this are my favorite. It’s fun to be able to have so many different ways you can accessorize them.
Make sure to follow us on Pinterest!
Kookai Skirt + Shutz Heels
1) I love this outfit! The shoes are gorgeous, I think either have that exact pair in a different color or something very similar. The skirt is so pretty. I love the pattern and the color. I have multiple skirts this length already but I just can’t get enough of them!
2) It may still be July but I am already getting excited about fall clothes. I really like the color of this fall sweater especially paired with those boots.
3) This whole outfit is perfect! I especially love the heels, I like how they are a bit chunkier. I think the dress would be great for a date night or a dressier event.
1) I love wearing simply, comfy shirts like this one. A lot of times I have trouble finding the perfect v neck tee though. I like v neck tees that aren’t see through at all and aren’t cut too low. Let me know if you know of anywhere to get good v neck t-shirts!
2) I really like the red color of this jacket. This jacket looks like it would be perfect for fall and possibly some milder winter days.I really like the length of it as well!
3) As far as necklaces go, I usually wear statement necklaces and longer necklaces if needed. However with some of the tops I wear my statement necklaces and long necklaces don’t work with where they sit or they just don’t look good. I’ve noticed that I need some simple, dainty necklaces like these two when I run into these situations. Plus I like the looks of them too!
-Michelle & Rachel
1. I’m in love with this anchor top! It’s perfect for the summer and it looks so cute paired with the pear necklace.Sarah Vickers has the best style, I love all her preppy outfits.
2. Since moving into Michelle’s place I have been in desperate need for a makeup organizer. I have been looking around at different ones but I can’t decide which one I want. Comment below if you know of a makeup organizer you recommend!
3. This is my favorite pin of the week. I’m just obsessed with this dress. It’s gorgeous and would be great for work. It would also be cute to wear with a black blazar.
- I love this floral romper! A lot of the rompers I have are more casual ones. I like that this one is dressier. It would be perfect for a night out.
- I’ve probably talked about it on here before, but I really want a green utility vest. I’m hoping I’ll get one this fall! I really like how simple, yet cute this outfit is. You really can style a green utility vest in so many ways!
- I’m seriously obsessed with these shoes!!! i love the color and style of them. I’ve been wanting some flat sandals with an ankle strap, but I absolutely love these ones. I like that the heel is chunky and not too high. Plus I really like the detail on the ankle strap! These could go with so many different outfits.
Make sure to head over to our Instagram @2classysisters and enter our giveaway!
-Rachel & Michelle
- I have been pinning a lot of scalloped skirts lately. I think think they are so cute! I really need to get around to actually buying a scalloped skirt for the summer. I like the color combo of this outfit. Blush is one of my favorite colors right now!
- I love bucket purses! I have black one from Kate Spade and I use it all the time. I like the fact that you can fit so much in the a relatively small bag. The current bucket purse I have is black and I would definitely like another color.
- I really like this dress. It’s simple and would be great for a casual summer day. It also looks so comfortable!
1. I really like this top and absolutely love this new Lilly Pulitzer print! The colors and patterns are so pretty! 2. I really like the style, colors, and floral print of this swimsuit! Although, I’m pretty sure I couldn’t pull off this style of bottoms! 3. This bag would be perfect for over night stays and quick getaways! Like all of my pins this week, I really love the print too!
-Michelle & Rachel