I use to shop at the LOFT outlet quite frequently, but hadn’t shopped there in a couple years. Recently I had been seeing some fashion bloggers posting really cute stuff from LOFT on Instagram, so I decided to check it out when I heard about a sale they were having! LOFT recently had a sale where everything on the site was 40% off with the code OHYES. With fall coming up and that great deal, I decided to take full advantage and stock up on some tops and sweaters.
Now there are some even better sales and deals on LOFT! Right now a lot of fully priced styles are 60% off, including the majority of what I ordered! I might have to do another order since there are even better deals now! Now let’s get into the haul:
| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3|
- I found this pin when looking for inspiration for what to pack for our upcoming Iceland trip. We leave on Saturday and I have been trying to figure out what to wear while we go hiking. I have this Patagonia quarter zip and I love how it looks with a flannel paired with it!
- Purses have always been my weakness and I’m definitely obsessed with this one! I love the color and the detailing. This the perfect cross body for spring & summer.
- I always have fun dressing up but sometimes I like nothing more than to be lazy and dress comfy. I liked this outfit because it would be easy to throw together and I wouldn’t feel like I’m dressed sloppy. I could see myself wearing this around the house or to run some errands.
| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3 |
- I love nothing more than a cute and comfy outfit! This casual outfit looks so cozy and perfect for fall! I’m not a huge pink person, but I like that this sweater is more of a soft pink.
- I love fall nail polish colors. This green color screams fall. Surprisingly with all of the nail polish I own, I don’t have a green like this!
- I really like emerald green tops. Unfortunately, I don’t have good luck finding emerald green clothes. I think I have one plain tee. The detailing really adds to this top. It could be easily dressed up or down!
-Michelle & Rachel
| J. Crew Factory Dress | Chanel Purse | Nordstrom Flats | Sisco + Berluti Bracelets |
Little black dresses are a necessity, but sometimes you need a little white dress in your life. Continue reading
I recently got back from an 11 day trip to Belize and had an amazing time! I actually traveled solo on this trip with the tour company, EF College Break. I’ve gone on a few trips before with this company, but Rachel has always gone with me. EF College Break is for people ages 18-28, so unfortunately I only have a year left to travel with this company. There were 42 others on this trip with me, along with a tour director. I met a lot of new people and made some awesome new friends! I highly suggest EF College Break if you want to travel, but don’t want to plan everything. They literally take care of it all for you, which makes things much less stressful.
I thought it would be fun to share with you my travel experience in Belize. To make things easier, I’m breaking things down into the places I went to. For each place, I’ll share the highlights of the things I did there. At the end of this post I’ll also be sharing with you tips, tricks, and hints for Belize that I learned prior to going there and while I was there. Let’s get into it!
If you’ve been reading our blog for awhile or following us on Instagram, then you know that Rachel and I love wearing Lilly Pulitzer during the warmer months. This summer I got some new Lilly Pulitzer pieces while I was in South Carolina. Shout out to The Pink Cabana in Myrtle Beach and the wonderful ladies that helped my sisters and I pick out all of our Lilly goodies! I’m excited to share this particular t-shirt dress with you because it’s perfect for summer and so versatile. It may be August, but we still have at least a month left of wearing Lilly Pulitzer, depending on the weather where you live.
PINspiration is back! Make sure you’re following us on Pinterest to keep up with everything we’re pinning!
| Pick 1 | Pick 2 | Pick 3 |
We recently got back from a family vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We thought we would give you a glimpse into the outfits we wore while at the beach. Enjoy!
Rachel’s Outfit: J.Crew Factory Dress | Dry Goods Necklace
Michel’s Outfit: Lilly Pulitzer Dress | J. Crew Factory Earrings