Today we’re sharing with you our Christmas wish lists for this year. We share these lists with our parents and immediate family to give them ideas for what to get us. Hopefully, these wish lists will give you some ideas for what you might want to ask for or some gift ideas to get others. To shop our wishlists, simply click the product name or click any of the images in the slideshows below!
- Tory Burch earrings– When I saw these earrings on the Tory Burch website, I was instantly in love them! I love that they simple and classy!
- J. Crew Factory printed quilted puffer vest– If you’ve been following us for awhile then you know that we love puffer vests. I love the print of this one for the winter months.
- Tory Burch Fleming Convertible Shoulder Bag– Seriously, this bag is so pretty! I secretly would love it in every color it comes in, but decided to put the black on my wishlist. I figured I would use the black one the most.
- Spanx Faux Leather leggings– I keep seeing fashion bloggers rave about these leggings. Since they’re not too cheap, I decided to put them on my wish list.
- Patagonia pullover– I love Patagonia clothing and outwear. Quarter-zip type pullovers are my favorite. This fleece one looks so comfy and cozy!
- Elizabeth and James perfume set– I love my Nirvana Black perfume and had no idea that there are a few new ones out. I thought this set would be a good way to test the new scents, plus they’ll be great for travel and when I’m on the go.
- Minnesota Vikings jersey– I’m big into sports and love the Minnesota Vikings. I’ve been wanting a jersey for awhile now and finally decided to ask for it for Christmas. The toughest part was deciding which player I wanted. I decided to go with Stefan Diggs, one of my absolute favorites!
- Sam Edelman ballet flats– I have these flats in a nude color and they are so comfortable and such good quality. I decided that I want them in black too!
Shop Michelle’s Christmas Wish List:
- PINK Sherpa Boyfriend Quarter-Zip– I’m always a sucker for comfy quarter-zips and this PINK sherpa one is SO soft! They came out with a similar style last year that I got and it’s so great that I need another one!
- Le Creuset Square Casserole– With getting engaged I have definitely been planning for me and Michael’s future place together. Le Creuset makes some great products and I would love to see some of their items under the Christmas tree this year.
- LOFT Rib Trim Boatneck Sweater– Sweaters are one of my go-to winter looks and this one is too cute! This would be a great sweater for work.
- Tory Burch Fleming Convertible Shoulder Bag– Basically everything Michelle said! It’s a classic bag that can be used for years.
- YETI Rambler Bottle– I am all for making sure to stay hydrated throughout the day. I love YETI products because they really do keep things cold all day. The thing I like about this rambler is that the lid has a handle on it.
- Longchamp ‘Le Pliage’ Backpack– Every once in awhile you’re going out to do something and you don’t want to worry about holding on to a purse. I think this backpack is a perfect size and still fashionable! I know I could use this for our upcoming trip to Disney in February.
- Sam Edelman ballet flats– I actually have these flats but I wear them so much they are starting to look a little rough. I love these shoes and would highly recommend getting them.
- J. Crew Factory Crystal buds ear jackets– J. Crew Factory has so many cute accessories. I like these earrings because they aren’t like any of the other earrings I currently have.
What’s on your Christmas wish list this year? Share with us in the comments below!
-Michelle & Rachel