- I’m in love with this fall nail color. Michelle actually has either this nail polish color or something very similar. I tried it this week and it might be one of my new favorites. I need to head to Target to get my own!
- This outfit is fall perfection! One of the items on Michelle & I’s fall bucket list is going to a pumpkin patch and I could definitely see myself wearing this there. I have a very similar coat and I’m looking forward to a chillier day to break it out.
- During this time of year, I love wearing booties. This pair is too cute! The slits at the ankle are a fun little detail. Plus they are a great neutral color that could go with a lot of different outfits.
- In a few weeks, I’m going to be doing some hiking in Wisconsin. This outfit is giving me some inspiration for what I could wear hiking! I love the Hunter boots and black baseball cap. I don’t own Hunter boots and really think I want to get a pair sometime soon!
- I’ve seen a ton of bloggers posting this dress on Instagram the past few weeks. It looks so good and pretty on everyone who I’ve seen post it. I think it looks really comfortable too. I kind of want to get it, but I’m also not sure if I could pull off a body con dress since I have bigger hips.
- This sweater looks so cozy! We’ve had a lot of rainy, gloomy days in Minnesota this past week. This sweater would be perfect to wear on a day like that. I also like that this sweater is a turtleneck, but it’s looser and not too tight around the neck.
Any plans for the weekend? Share them with us in the comments below!
Have a wonderful weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel