It’s Friday which mean it’s time for us to share out favorite Pinterest pin of the week! This week our pins focus around fall fashion.
- I’m all about the cozy sweaters in the fall and winter. What I love about this is the grey and black combo. I’m all about the neutrals this time of year.
- I have a leather jacket and I absolutely love it. However, I don’t feel like I’m using it as much as I could be. I wear it for going out at night but I need to work on incorporating it into more causal outfits. This is a great example of how I could wear my jacket out and about during a fall day.
- I’m obsessed with everything about this outfit. First, I love this cardigan. I’ve always been more of a sweater girl than a cardigan girl, but I find myself getting more into cardigans lately. Also, this Celine purse is adorable. Getting a Celine is on my wish list and if I did, it would either be in this brown or black!
- This look is perfect for fall. One thing that’s nice about fall time is that you can just wear a simple tee or sweater and easily dress it up by adding a scarf. I love the pattern and colors of this scarf. It could go with pretty much all fall colors!
- This girl’s hair is so long and gorgeous! I’m so jealous of it. Why can’t my hair look this good when I put it up?! I’m wanting my hair to grow a few more inches so I can maybe one day achieve this look!
- I love this outfit’s color combination. It’s such a simple look, yet it looks so put together. This is another perfect fall look that would be great for a more casual day. Also that bag is to die for!
Enjoy your weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel