All my picks this week happen to do with my excitement for fall clothes!
- I never thought as myself as someone who would wear mustard but I have been adding a few pieces to my closet. I love how perfect this scarf pairs with this dress. Plus the booties are adorable!
- Periwinkle is usually more so Michelle’s color but I think this sweater is too cute! I’ll definitely be on the look out to buy somethings similar this fall.
- Love, love, love! This is my go to combination for fall. Sweater, jeggings, vest, and boot. You can’t go wrong with it!
- Now that we’re starting to get some cooler weather in Minnesota, I’m getting really excited for fall clothes. I love this whole look. I really like the colors of the scarf and how well the scarf goes with the olive green top.
- This is a super casual outfit. It’s definitely something you could find me wearing on the weekend or on a day where I just don’t have much going on and want to be comfortable, yet still look put together.
- I’ve noticed that tucking tops into jeans/pants has become a big trend. I’ve seen it more and more over the last few months when I scroll through Instagram and come across fashion bloggers’ posts. I haven’t tried this trend yet, but I do like the looks of it so I may have to get it a try and see how it looks on me!
Have any favorite pins this week? Share them below in the comments!
-Michelle & Rachel