1) This outfit is adorable! I love the cream color of the dress paired with the wine colored scarf! This outfit looks perfect for fall!
2) One of my biggest obsessions in life is lipstick. I think that wearing lipstick is a fun way to really add to a look. Recently I have been very into liquid lipstick. So far I have only tried two brands, Kylie’s lip kits and ColourPop. I’ve heard a lot of positive feed back on Smashbox’s liquid lipstick and I want to try it. Have a favorite lipstick brand? Comment below and let me know!
3) This is great casual fall look. The grey sweater looks so cozy and I like it paired with this vest. Who else is counting down the days until they can finally wear fall clothes again?
1) I love the colors of this plaid shirt and think it works so well with the green utility vest. Yes, I still need to buy myself a utility vest for fall!
2) This lip color is so pretty! I’ve been meaning to try some of the liquid lipsticks from Color Pop since they’re so affordable. Plus I’ve heard really good things. I think this color would be perfect for fall and winter!
3) This Patagonia pull-over looks so warm and cozy. I love the color of it too! I could see myself wearing this a lot during the fall and winter months with leggings and jeggings.
Have a wonderful weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel