1. I’m in love with this anchor top! It’s perfect for the summer and it looks so cute paired with the pear necklace.Sarah Vickers has the best style, I love all her preppy outfits.
2. Since moving into Michelle’s place I have been in desperate need for a makeup organizer. I have been looking around at different ones but I can’t decide which one I want. Comment below if you know of a makeup organizer you recommend!
3. This is my favorite pin of the week. I’m just obsessed with this dress. It’s gorgeous and would be great for work. It would also be cute to wear with a black blazar.
- I love this floral romper! A lot of the rompers I have are more casual ones. I like that this one is dressier. It would be perfect for a night out.
- I’ve probably talked about it on here before, but I really want a green utility vest. I’m hoping I’ll get one this fall! I really like how simple, yet cute this outfit is. You really can style a green utility vest in so many ways!
- I’m seriously obsessed with these shoes!!! i love the color and style of them. I’ve been wanting some flat sandals with an ankle strap, but I absolutely love these ones. I like that the heel is chunky and not too high. Plus I really like the detail on the ankle strap! These could go with so many different outfits.
Make sure to head over to our Instagram @2classysisters and enter our giveaway!
-Rachel & Michelle