- I love everything about this outfit! This shirt is so pretty and I love how it is paired with a large monogram necklace. I also like the shoes, I think they are a great height and would be very versatile.
- I want this blazer! I could definitely see myself wearing this with colored dress pants or a skirt to work. This blazer would be very easy to dress up or dress down depending on what you’re doing.
- All these colors are so pretty. This floral top is gorgeous for spring and so is the quilted blush crossbody!
1. I love this off the shoulder top! I really like how it has the overlay (hopefully that’s the correct term). This top really could be dressed down, like in this photo, or it could be paired with some dressier pants or shorts too.
2. I love bright nail polish during the spring and summer months. This neon pink would be perfect both for nails and toes!
3. I love this whole outfit, especially the blush scalloped skirt! It looks great with the striped top and statement necklace.
Have a great weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel