Today we’re going to be sharing with you how to take some of your wardrobe basics from day to night. Many of us have those days where we work and then have plans for the night with not much time in between. We’re going to show you a couple different ways you can quickly transition from day to night without completely changing your whole look. Both of our looks are centered around two wardrobe basics, a pencil skirt and blazer. The pencil skirt (basic skirt) and blazer (basic blazer) we’re styling are both from Byer California. Byer California has a line called Byer Basics that features four pieces. The four wardrobe basics in this line are great pieces that you can easily style from day to night.
| Francesca’s top | Byer California skirt | Sperry flats | Kate Spade watch |
| Express crop top | Byer California skirt | Target booties |
| Byer California blazer | J.Crew Factory top | J.Crew Factory pants | DSW flats|
| Byer California blazer | Francesca’s tank top | American Eagle jeggings | Express booties |
Our tips for transitioning your look from day to night:
- Makeup- Do a bolder lip for the night or make your eyeshadow darker.
- Shoes- Go from a pair of flats to a pair of booties or heels. Shoes can really change your whole look up.
- Accessories- Add a cute belt, hat, scarf, etc. You can really transition your look from day to night by simply adding even just one accessory piece.
- Jewelry- Simply switch up your jewelry. Most of us probably wouldn’t wear the exact same jewelry to work as we would for a night out.
- Clothes- Choose one or two clothing items to change. For example, in our looks, Rachel changed her top and Michelle changed her tank top and pants.
If you’re interested in Byer California, be sure to visit their website here. If you use the code 2classysisters you’ll enjoy 20% off your purchase at checkout! Byer California is also doing a giveaway that starts today on Instagram. Be sure to follow ByerCalifornia on there so you have a chance to win this awesome giveaway!
Where you can all find Byer California:
Facebook: Byer California
We would love to know how you transition your outfits from day to night! Let us know in the comments below!
-Michelle & Rachel