It’s time for part two of our summer nail polishes favorites. In today’s post we’ll be focusing on the brand Essie. Essie is one of our all time favorites nail polish brands! Most Essie nail polishes apply well and there are so many colors to choose from!
Here are our top five favorite Essie summer nail polishes!
Some of these colors are not only our favorite summer nail polishes, but some of our all time favorites from Essie!
- In the Cab-ana– This brighter blue color is a unique blue because it’s not a true blue. It almost has a hint of green to it. We don’t have any other blues like this in our collections! We really love wearing blue nail polish the most during the summer months!
- Boom Boom Room– This is a neon light pink. It definitely looks different on your nails than what it looks like in the bottle. In the bottle it doesn’t look quite as neon or as good as it does on your nails in our opinion. It’s such a fun summer color!
- First Timer– This green is seriously beautiful. If you don’t have it in your collection, we highly suggest that you try to get your hands on it! It’s one of our all time favorites and can really be worn all year round. We just find ourselves wearing it even more during the summer!
- Mint Candy Apple– We love bright colors but sometimes we want something a little softer. Even though this color is a little lighter we still think it looks great on! It’s the perfect light, mint color!
- Sittin’ Pretty– This nail polish is purple perfection! One of our favorite colors is purple, so of course we couldn’t resist getting this color! We especially love this lighter shade of purple for the summer. A helpful hint when applying this nail polish: you need to apply an extra layer or two to get the true color. Starting with a white nail polish as a base will help make this color pop even more!
Are any of our top five Essie summer nail polishes on your favorites list? What are some of your other Essie summer favorites? Let us know in the comments below!
-Michelle & Rachel