Happy FALL!!! We’re so excited that it’s finally fall because it’s our favorite season! Of course it has to be 90 degrees in Minnesota today on the first day of fall, which is not ideal at all. Starting today though, we’re going to be bringing you several fall posts. Our first fall post is all about our bucket list for this fall! Read it below to see what’s on our list!
If you’re looking for a long lasting nail polish without having to pay the nail salon price, this is the nail polish you should try! We were a little hesitant about trying Essie gel nail polish at first since it’s more expensive than the regular Essie nail polish, but we’re glad we did. Read our review below to see our detailed thoughts on this nail polish!
If you’re going on an Iceland trip and planning out your itinerary, we’ve got you covered in this post! We recently went to Iceland in August for a short trip and absolutely loved it! Below we’re giving you all the details on our top must see’s and do’s! Enjoy!
Besides fashion and travel, reading is a big passion of mine. Rarely am I not in the middle of reading a book. I love summertime because I have more time to read, which means I can cross more books off my to-read list. This summer I read 26 books from June 1st until now. Of those 26 books, I’m going to share with you my top favorites that stood out to me the most and that I would highly recommend.
We just got back from Iceland not that long ago and absolutely loved it! With Iceland being a hot destination right now we wanted to share with you a summertime packing list, along with some tips. In this post we broke down the packing list into four categories: clothing, outwear, footwear, and other gear to make things easier. The items we mention are things you’ll specifically want to bring to Iceland. We’re not touching on the basics that you pack for every trip, so make sure to remember those as well!
All my picks this week happen to do with my excitement for fall clothes!
- I never thought as myself as someone who would wear mustard but I have been adding a few pieces to my closet. I love how perfect this scarf pairs with this dress. Plus the booties are adorable!
- Periwinkle is usually more so Michelle’s color but I think this sweater is too cute! I’ll definitely be on the look out to buy somethings similar this fall.
- Love, love, love! This is my go to combination for fall. Sweater, jeggings, vest, and boot. You can’t go wrong with it!
- Now that we’re starting to get some cooler weather in Minnesota, I’m getting really excited for fall clothes. I love this whole look. I really like the colors of the scarf and how well the scarf goes with the olive green top.
- This is a super casual outfit. It’s definitely something you could find me wearing on the weekend or on a day where I just don’t have much going on and want to be comfortable, yet still look put together.
- I’ve noticed that tucking tops into jeans/pants has become a big trend. I’ve seen it more and more over the last few months when I scroll through Instagram and come across fashion bloggers’ posts. I haven’t tried this trend yet, but I do like the looks of it so I may have to get it a try and see how it looks on me!
Have any favorite pins this week? Share them below in the comments!
-Michelle & Rachel
- I found this pin when looking for inspiration for what to pack for our upcoming Iceland trip. We leave on Saturday and I have been trying to figure out what to wear while we go hiking. I have this Patagonia quarter zip and I love how it looks with a flannel paired with it!
- Purses have always been my weakness and I’m definitely obsessed with this one! I love the color and the detailing. This the perfect cross body for spring & summer.
- I always have fun dressing up but sometimes I like nothing more than to be lazy and dress comfy. I liked this outfit because it would be easy to throw together and I wouldn’t feel like I’m dressed sloppy. I could see myself wearing this around the house or to run some errands.
- I love nothing more than a cute and comfy outfit! This casual outfit looks so cozy and perfect for fall! I’m not a huge pink person, but I like that this sweater is more of a soft pink.
- I love fall nail polish colors. This green color screams fall. Surprisingly with all of the nail polish I own, I don’t have a green like this!
- I really like emerald green tops. Unfortunately, I don’t have good luck finding emerald green clothes. I think I have one plain tee. The detailing really adds to this top. It could be easily dressed up or down!
-Michelle & Rachel
I recently got back from an 11 day trip to Belize and had an amazing time! I actually traveled solo on this trip with the tour company, EF College Break. I’ve gone on a few trips before with this company, but Rachel has always gone with me. EF College Break is for people ages 18-28, so unfortunately I only have a year left to travel with this company. There were 42 others on this trip with me, along with a tour director. I met a lot of new people and made some awesome new friends! I highly suggest EF College Break if you want to travel, but don’t want to plan everything. They literally take care of it all for you, which makes things much less stressful.
I thought it would be fun to share with you my travel experience in Belize. To make things easier, I’m breaking things down into the places I went to. For each place, I’ll share the highlights of the things I did there. At the end of this post I’ll also be sharing with you tips, tricks, and hints for Belize that I learned prior to going there and while I was there. Let’s get into it!